- The horse is a perception artist. Horses show us which strengths and weaknesses we have in ourselves and in the effect on others without judging them.
- The “coach horse” only reacts in the desired way if you are characterized by self-confidence, trustworthiness, credibility and goal-orientation. Your communication needs personal transparency and clarity. Leading a horse on your own requires and promotes courage, self-control, initiative and creativity.
- During personality training with horses, each individual participant gains knowledge about himself. The external effect of the behavior becomes visible and can be experienced in practice.
- As soon as someone knows how to behave, he can try out other, new behaviors with the horse and thus expand his possibilities.
- Promote personal social skills individually
- Use strengths more consciously
- Learn and develop leadership
- Train teamwork