Our national & international partners
Dr. Stephan Ernst – IQE-Consult
Dr. Ernst is an agile coach and change manager with many years of experience in process optimization, team development, coaching, and training. Almost 20 years of management experience in an international context, especially in a wide variety of management situations (line, project, coach) and often in teams spread around the world.
His goal is self-organization and the development of an agile attitude through the training and coaching of executives and teams.
IWM Gesellschaft für internationale Wirtschaftsförderung und Management mbH
The team at IWM Gesellschaft für internationale Wirtschaftsförderung und Management mbH passes on what they have experienced and mastered as people and as a company. The company creates new perspectives and competencies for organizations, companies and above all, for people in training courses, coaching and consulting. In doing so, IWM orients itself towards the specific needs and develops individual programs together with the customer.
The team „Die MIT-Macher“ (Global Power and IWM) accompanies your company actively in the process development for internationalization at an international level.
Der Mittelstand. BVMW
The BVMW is the largest, voluntarily organized and cross-sector interest group of German medium-sized companies. As part of the SME Alliance, it represents the common economic, social and socio-political interests of the industry associations with more than 900,000 members. Its aim is to strengthen the competitiveness of companies and thus secure the future viability of German medium-sized companies
RKW Thuringia is a competent partner for all business issues. With the RKW principle, companies are supported from business potential analysis and advice to applications for funding and advanced training. As an accredited RKW consultant, we work closely with RKW Thuringia when it comes to funding opportunities for our projects.
Chen Zhao – DCBHZ GmbH
- Advice and analysis of the potential and feasibility of cooperation abroad, especially with China. General questions are also answered.
- Analysis of current problems while doing business with China and finding solutions
- Research work, from the search for products and/or suppliers, to price inquiries and the establishment of trading relationships
- Support in communication with a foreign language (German – Chinese), translation of materials and documents, interpreting during negotiations
- Support and accompaniment for appearances in foreign markets (advertising, business trips, trade fairs, negotiations, etc.)
- Establishment of branch networks (e.g. D-C automobiles, D-C optics, D-C tourism, etc.)
- Education about Chinese culture and markets,
- Checking and guaranteeing the legality of contracts
- Article surveillance